Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Coming soon: Hippyshoppingchick.com

I have too many ideas backing up for this site and not enough time to both write them up and get the website going. So for now there's merely a "coming soon" page up.

HippyShoppingChick.com.

So feel free to leave me a comment about what you'd like to learn about on HippyShoppingChick.com when it launches.

My newest Shopping Mission to complete is to find some type of snack food I can buy for Jon that he can eat at work. Here's the predicament:

1. Jon has to eat on the run so The Perfect Snack has to fit in his pocket.

2. Jon has asked for granola bars. This is something I haven't even walked near since I was a size 16. Granola bars aren't the only thing that made me a size 16, believe me. But that was 4 sizes ago and I'm not going back. With Jon's schedule right now, working out is pushed to the back burner so he needs all the low-fat snacks he can get!

3. We're cheap. I call Jon "Mr. Value" because it's the word he uses most frequently when deciding what to purchase at the grocery store. (Yes, this is the the extent that we can't shop together much or I'll smack him). So I have to find The Perfect Snack that gets the most bang for the buck. We're all about bang to but that's not a subject for this blog!

4. Jon has suggested Cliff bars, which I have no problem with. But do they sell them at Costco? Where can I buy these babies for cheap? He says Fry's sells them on sale for a $1/each.

2 Comments:

At July 9, 2007 at 9:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

grrrrl, you r the shit. a hippie vegan who loves to work out! that's so me, i love it. so glad i found ur blog. can't wait for the website.

 
At July 10, 2007 at 2:41 PM , Blogger Heather Larson said...

Thanks! Glad you like the blog! You're my very first comment and what a great one! I hope you'll check back often and make more comments.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home