Saturday, September 15, 2007

I really need to launch this website.

I am pretty busy as a freelance/part-time worker and college student, so my little projects like Hippyshoppingchick.com are on the back burner.

I really have to get this thing going, however!

The inspiration came to me the other day at the grocery store. I was shopping at Sunflower market for birthday dinner preparations for my boyfriend's 29th. This included two boxes of vegan spare "ribs," and I can't remember the brand of the top of my head. Those two boxes were sitting on the end of the conveyor belt as I was waiting to check out. The lady behind me in line asked if they were any good. Of course! I told her how my boyfriend and I love them. We never would eat real animal ribs as I'm a vegetarian (leaning vegan) and he just isn't into the whole red meat thing. He has come out of the closet finally as a non-vegetarian. So this is a good thing for us to buy, prepare and eat.

More on this idea later, as I have to run...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home